HUGE! week this week. Look down at the bottom of this page!!! Thanks to your unbelievable generosity, we have managed to reach the target goal of $1,800 in donations. I must confess that when I signed up to do the Avon walk, I had no idea whether or not I was going to be able to raise the $1,800 goal and I did very often wonder what I would do if I could not. Not an issue. Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are making a difference. If you are reading this and you have made a donation to the cause.....you rock!!!
Of course, now that we have raised the goal, I am eligible to enter the walk. Suddenly it seems a lot more real. Second reason why this is a huge week. I literally just got back of a short 10 miles hoof around town bringing to total number of miles walked so far in training to exactly 500. Woohoo. Difficult to imagine that I have covered 500 miles already. What fun though. I have walked through snow in Colorado, desert heat in Vegas, Garlic and Mushroom capitals, on Roman Walls in the UK and seen snakes of all shapes, sizes and colors.....the list goes on :-)
The walk is only about six weeks away now. The pace will pick up and I'll be blogging it. Thanks for following. Thanks for your support. We're going to San Fransisco!
No comments:
Post a Comment